Monday, October 14, 2013

How Do I Clean the Sole Bed of My Sandal?

One problem with wearing sandals is that the sole beds easily get dirty. This dirt comes from street grime, as well as built-up perspiration and oils from your feet. All of the dirt and grime can cause a new pair of sandals to look worn, not to mention leaving the bottom of your feet feeling and looking not so clean. Instead of throwing away the dirty sandals, you can easily revive them with a good cleaning.

Instructions

    1

    Fill a basin or bucket with hot water and mild detergent.

    2

    Soak a small clean towel in the soapy water. Use the towel to wet the sole bed of each sandal.

    3

    Scrub the wet sole beds with an old toothbrush or brush. When scrubbing, hold the sandals over the basin to avoid making a mess.

    4

    Drain the dirty water from the basin. Rinse the towel/toothbrush to remove all soap and dirt. Refill the basin with clean hot water.

    5

    Use the clean wet towel to scrub the soap and remaining residue from the sole bed of the sandal. Remove excess water by patting the sole bed with a dry towel.

    6

    Sit the sandals in the sun or a well-ventilated area, allowing the sole beds to air-dry.



  • How to Wash the Soles of Sandals eHow

    www.ehow.com Clothing Care Washing Clothes

    How Do I Clean the Sole Bed of My Sandal? One problem with wearing sandals is that the sole beds easily get dirty. This dirt comes from street grime, ...


  • How Do I Clean the Sole Bed of My Sandal? eHow

    www.ehow.com Women's Fashion Womens Shoes

    One problem with wearing sandals is that the sole beds easily get dirty. This dirt comes from street grime, as well as built-up perspiration and oils from your feet ...


  • 3 Ways to Clean Birkenstocks - wikiHow

    www.wikihow.com Footwear Shoes Care of Shoes

    How to Clean Birkenstocks. ... cork sole sandals and clogs. As with any shoe, Birkenstocks will need to be cleaned occasionally to maintain their appearance.


  • How to Remove Foot Marks from Sandals Cleaning Guides

    www.howtocleanstuff.net Cleaning Guides

    Dianne asked: How do I get foot marks off of sandals? My light blue, ... with leather soles. I tried cleaning them with mild soap and water, but it wont come off.


  • Birkenstock for Women - Which is Better? Soft Footbed

    www.squidoo.com Women's Fashion Women's Shoes

    There are three main sole types of Birkenstock ... "Much more comfortable than the hard bed ... I do prefer to have a Birkenstock sandal for everyday use in ...


  • How do you clean the footbed on Birkenstock

    Full questionBest answerOther answersanswers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080404220331AArIgiNResolved 3 total answers Published Apr 05, 2008

    Apr 05, 2008 How do you clean the footbed on ... I had the same problem with one of my leather sandals and I took a damp cloth


  • How do I clean my Birkenstock footbed without the

    Full questionBest answeranswers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=...Resolved Last updated: May 02, 2007 2 posts 1 total answer

    May 02, 2007 Best Answer: The best way is to make a thick paste out of baking soda and water and then smear it all over the footbed.


  • How to Remove Yellowing from Clear Icy Sneaker Soles ...

    www.howtocleanstuff.net Cleaning Guides

    Daniel asked: How can I prevent or clean clear, rubber sneaker soles on my shoes? The clear rubber soles are turning yellow. Table of Contents: You Will Need;


  • Cleaning Teva Sandals Chez G

    www.groupedia.com/fun/cleaning_tevas.html

    I stumbled across your blog last night when looking for effective ways to clean my ... This will clean the sandals ... If you desire to clean just the top sole, ...


  • Birkenstock repair information, prices and repair ticket

    www.birkenstockexpress.com/Repair/repair.cfm

    We can repair your Birkenstock shoes and sandals. ... Replace the sole of the shoe; ... clean/ polish straps. Birkis/Papillio Footbed Replacement:


  • SOLE Sandals, Insoles - Zappos.com

    www.zappos.com/sole

    SOLE at Zappos.com. Free shipping BOTH ways, 365-day return policy, 24/7 customer service. Call (800) 927-7671.


  • How do I clean Birkenstock sandals? [Archive] - Rage3D

    www.rage3d.com/Board/archive/index.php?t-33703491.html

    Rage3D Discussion Area > Off-Topic Forums > Off Topic Lounge > How do I clean Birkenstock sandals? PDA. ... If the sole of your Birk's are still good and the cork ...


  • Clean Your Canvas Shoes! (Toms & Keds) Clean My Space

    cleanmyspace.com/clean-your-canvas-shoes-toms-keds

    I think its because they dry faster outside and it doesnt allow time for the glue and gook to fade onto the shoe. Just my guess. I do know ... soles clean ...


  • 9 Ways to Clean White Shoes - wikiHow

    www.wikihow.com Footwear Shoes Care of Shoes

    How to Clean White Shoes. Cleaning shoes has been a challenge for humans since we first covered our feet. White shoes are a particular problem, especially in the ...


  • New! Customers love Summer Soles chic suede innersoles and

    www.summersoles.com/sweaty-feet-whos-buying.html

    Now I can enjoy wearing sandals, ... and mules because of the sole. I placed them in my western style mules and am so happy that I do not have to send ...


  • Leather Sandals Smell Bad ThriftyFun - ThriftyFun Great Ideas ...

    www.thriftyfun.com/tf11646590.tip.html

    You may still need to clean them and / or use the gold bond trick periodically, ... I have frozen my sandals many times and that doesn't work.


  • Shilpa and her mom

    www.femdomindia.com/shilpa_and_her_mom.htm

    Her momwas wearing lovely platforms and came and sat on the bed and started rubbing her sandals on my face. ... "Lick my sandal sole clean ...

  • How do I clean the soles of my shoes? - Yahoo!

    Full questionBest answerOther answersuk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=...Resolved Last updated: Sep 14, 2006 13 posts 12 total answers

    Sep 14, 2006 Best Answer: Invest in a hedghog and glue it to your doorstep. Don't forget to feed it though!!!! ... Try walking on your heels it saves the soles ...

  • How do I clean my stinky shoes? - smelly washing cleaning

    ask.metafilter.com/23149/How-do-I-clean-my-stinky-shoes

    Aug 25, 2005 How do I clean my stinky shoes? August 25, ... Aggressive Glacier Sole has centrally deployed malleable wing treads for secure hold on a variety of ...

  • How to Get Dog Poop Off the Bottom of Your Shoes Easier -

    voices.yahoo.com/how-dog-poop-off-bottom-shoes-easier-7001146.html

    Oct 27, 2010 Learn how I successfully get dog poop out of my shoes so they are squeaky clean and good ... Repair Shoe Soles with Duct Tape Don't take your old shoes

  • Cleaning Teva Sandals Chez G

    www.groupedia.com/fun/cleaning_tevas.html

    I stumbled across your blog last night when looking for effective ways to clean my ... cleaning teva sandals so I ... clean just the top sole, ...

  • Cleaning FAQ: How to I clean white rubber shoe soles?

    cleaning.lifetips.com/faq/43038/0/how-to-i-clean-white-rubber-shoe...

    How to I clean white rubber shoe soles? How do I choose laundry detergent? How can ... How do I clean my suede shoes and keep them clean after each use?

  • How to Keep Feet Clean: 9 Steps - wikiHow

    www.wikihow.com Grooming Hand and Foot Care

    Be clean. Bathe your feet ... Make sure your shoes aren't too tight. If they are, your feet might sweat more than normal. Find a comfortable size, ... Before bed ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment